|CAS No:||14567-64-7||EINECS No:||231-915-5|
|Color:||Brown||NPK:||17 17 17|
Dr Aid npk 17 17 17,
npk 17 17 17 Lemon Tree Fertilizer,
Dr Aid seaweed fertilizer NPK 17 17 17
Application:fruits, fruit trees, vegetables, tobacco, tea trees and other economic crops
|Product Name||Seaweed-Based Compound NPK Fertilizer|
|Water Solubility||300 g/L(20℃)|
|Density||1.8g/cm3 (20 °C)|
|Packing||50kg/25kg PP Woven Bag|
Can do special formula fertilizer as you request.
Also can add other nutrition element according to your request
Seaweed contains a variety of natural marine biological active substances, seaweed polysaccharides, seaweed polyphenols, and plant-derived growth regulators, which make crops grow stronger. Promote the development of root system, improve the ability of plants to absorb water and nutrients, enhance plant resistance to cold, drought, disease and insects, improve crop quality, and increase yield. Seaweed accelerates the formation of soil aggregate structure, breaks soil compaction, and makes the soil loose and breathable.
1. Seaweed contains a variety of natural marine biological active substances, seaweed polysaccharides, seaweed polyphenols, and plant-derived growth regulators, which make crops grow stronger.
2. Promote the development of root system, improve the ability of plants to absorb water and nutrients, enhance plant resistance to cold, drought, disease and insects, improve crop quality, and increase yield.
3. Seaweed accelerates the formation of soil aggregate structure, breaks soil compaction, and makes the soil loose and breathable.
4. Seaweed is a pure natural seaweed extract, which has no pollution to the environment. The grains, vegetables, fruits, and teas produced with seaweeds are of high quality, free of toxic substances, and meet the green food standards.
5. Long-term application of this product during the crop growth cycle. Applicable crops: cash crops and field crops such as fruits, fruit trees, vegetables, tobacco, tea trees, etc.
What is NPK?
NPK are the chemical symbols for Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) & Potassium (K). These three elements are found in almost every type of soil sold are the amounts are normally listed on the bag or bottle under the NPK designation. For example, if a bag of soil is 15-18-20, it is referring to the ratio of NPK. The same is true on a bottle of fertilizer. The ratio of NPK will normally be listed somewhere on the label.
Nitrogen (N) : Nitrogen helps in making proteins that are used for foliage growth. Excessive Nitrogen will cause fast growth but poor flowering, . A Nitrogen deficiency causes stunted growth.
Phosphorus (P) : Phosphorus is key to strong root growth, flower development and larger seeds. An excess of Phosphorus causes poor growth and bleached or yellow leaves. A phosphorus deficiency causes leaves to die.
Potassium (K) : Potassium is important for overall plant health and development of flowers. Excess Potassium can cause (N) and (P) uptake to be blocked which would then lead to (N) & (P) deficiencies and issues. Potassium deficiencies lead to disease and overall poor plant health.
There are other nutrients and compounds that a plant needs, but they are often required in tiny amounts. Calcium, Magnesium, & Iron are needed by plants, but in minuscule amounts compared to NPK.
|Type||Formular||Total Quantity of Elements|