|CAS No:||14567-64-7||EINECS No:||231-915-5|
|Color:||White||NPK:||22 9 9|
22 9 9 npk fertilizer for flowering plants,
Compound npk fertilizer for flowering plants,
tomato fertilizer npk 22 9 9
|Product Name||Sulfur-Based Compound NPK Fertilizer|
|Water Solubility||420 g/L(20℃)|
|Density||1.8g/cm3 (20 °C)|
|Packing||50kg/25kg PP Woven Bag|
Can do special formula fertilizer as you request.
Also can add other nutrition element according to your request
High-Tower:Easy water solubility, uniform appearance, smoothness, particle compression resistance
1. The compressive strength is high and the water dissolves quickly. The moisture content of the product is generally below 1%, and the compressive strength can be increased by more than double, which is suitable for various fertilization methods.
2. The nutrients are even, which promotes the uniform growth of the crops and the overall growth is good.
3. The medium and trace elements are effective and easily absorbed by crops
4. The utilization rate of fertilizer is improved, the nutrient release is more uniform, and the fertilizer effect time is long.
5. There are small holes to prevent counterfeiting, the compound fertilizer particles are uniformly clear, and the color is bright. Other processes cannot produce products with small holes and are not easy to be counterfeited. 6. The product quality is stable, the operating cost is low, the energy consumption is low, no pollution, and easy to operate.
The characteristics of stable and long fertilizer effect, easy to absorb, and it is rich in the fourth nutrient essential for crop growth Sulfide can significantly promote the photosynthesis of crops, promote the healthy growth of plants, effectively increase crop yields and improve crop quality.
Warning:The specific dosage is adjusted according to the crop yield, soil fertility and the guidance of the local agricultural technology department.
What is NPK?
NPK are the chemical symbols for Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) & Potassium (K). These three elements are found in almost every type of soil sold are the amounts are normally listed on the bag or bottle under the NPK designation. For example, if a bag of soil is 15-18-20, it is referring to the ratio of NPK. The same is true on a bottle of fertilizer. The ratio of NPK will normally be listed somewhere on the label.
Nitrogen (N) : Nitrogen helps in making proteins that are used for foliage growth. Excessive Nitrogen will cause fast growth but poor flowering, . A Nitrogen deficiency causes stunted growth.
Phosphorus (P) : Phosphorus is key to strong root growth, flower development and larger seeds. An excess of Phosphorus causes poor growth and bleached or yellow leaves. A phosphorus deficiency causes leaves to die.
Potassium (K) : Potassium is important for overall plant health and development of flowers. Excess Potassium can cause (N) and (P) uptake to be blocked which would then lead to (N) & (P) deficiencies and issues. Potassium deficiencies lead to disease and overall poor plant health.
There are other nutrients and compounds that a plant needs, but they are often required in tiny amounts. Calcium, Magnesium, & Iron are needed by plants, but in minuscule amounts compared to NPK.
|Type||Formular||Total Quantity of Elements|